1. I have been working hard to follow and participate with more blogs and people in the design community. It is a great way to find inspiration and make connections with people that are interested in the things that you are interested in. So today on instagram (@designbykrystle) I’m sharing four accounts that I love.
@InteriorDesignCommunity is a great resource to find other designers/bloggers in this industry. They share inspiring people, spaces and quotes daily, and, if you are looking for more people to follow, they just posted a list of 100 interior-design blogs to follow (we are #55 on the list!).
@Nis5a is a kitchen and bath designer in Philadelphia that I randomly found on instagram a few months back. I love the design projects and details she shares, and I hope you do too!
@KristenFDavisDesigns works with colors, patterns, shapes and so much more, doing custom art and paint installations for clients and designers. Her insta-feed is always a great source of inspiration and admiration for me. You can find her blog here, too.
@EarnestHomeCo_ is a blogger I’ve followed in the background for a while, and have been trying to comment on more and more. She does beautiful work and just posted about her new home office here. Go check her out!
2. My hair is so long that yesterday’s sloppy top knot actually hurt my head. When I took my hair down at the end of the night, it has never felt so good. So! I am looking for a new do-I’m thinking of a long bob with minimal long layers around the front, and potentially even adding some highlights… care to weight in? (Pictures from pinterest.)
3. Today we have officially owned our condo for a year, which is incredible. It was a long and very trying process to get where we are, and we have had a love/hate relationship with our space, but it is mostly love and the space has really been transformed in the last year to really represent us! Can’t wait to bring you more projects from our tiny home 🙂
4. My childhood puppy is really really old. She turned 15 this past December and unfortunately her age is starting to wear on her. I wish I could jet off to Seattle to snuggle with her and soak up every last minute available, but it looks like it isn’t going to work out. Thank goodness for technology, my mom is going to Facetime with me so I can see her before it gets too bad. If you don’t know the love of a dog, it is one of the most unconditional loves you can experience, and that girl really has my heart. I’m thankful that P & I have our Brantley bub to cuddle with and take away some of the hurt.
5. This weekend marks the end of our January Cure. Yes, I do realize it is February, but when we went out of town in January, our cure never really got back on track. So, our dinner with friends is this weekend and next week I can share all of the progress we made around the house, as well as the details from our dinner!